The global trend is the desire of buyers to increase the area of ​​their real estate, and Greece is no exception


According to a nationwide survey by RE/MAX Greece, almost half of housing applicants choose properties larger than 75 sq. m. m. This trend, of course, was facilitated by pandemic restrictions, which increased the number of people working remotely, and therefore experiencing the need for additional space, for example, an office.

According to RE/MAX Greece reports, last year 27% of buyers preferred houses with an area of ​​76-100 square meters. m. Almost 20% of clients chose real estate with an area of ​​101-150 sq. m. m. Together, both of these categories gave 47% who moved to spacious housing.



Source link